Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update> Rewiring the S13

My car has been down for a little over a month due to making some changes. I've always had wiring problems when it comes to the 240s I've owned. but I thought with this shell it would be different. WRONG! I bought the shell with a "fuse box relocation" (under headlights) and I thought it was all gonna be kosher, however to my dismay after hitting the track at a local drag/drift night. My car started giving problems...and started popping fuses like it was going out of style.

So in frustration of this ALWAYS happening to me I turned to a friend, Kelly Banks aka "Kbanks". So far I'm pleased with the progress he's made and can't wait to drive my car again. Here's some quick pics of the work thus far. You can also view pics at http://kamikazebottlerockets.com

-Jared















No comments: